Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Olsen's Grain style)

 
On the 1st day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me a squeaky toy for my puppy.
 
On the 2nd day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy. 
 
On the 3rd day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my      puppy.
 
On the 4th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me  4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy.

On the 5th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy. 
 
On the 6th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy. 
 
On the 7th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy. 
 
On the 8th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 8 bags of bird seed, 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy.
 
On the 9th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 9 breyers prancing, 8 bags of bird seed, 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy.
 
On the 10th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 9 breyers prancing, 8 bags of bird seed, 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy.
 
On the 11th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 11 loads of love 9 breyers prancing, 8 bags of bird seed, 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy. 
 
On the 12th day of Christmas Olsen's gave to me 12 helpers helping, 11 loads of love 9 breyers prancing, 8 bags of bird seed, 7 kinds of cat food, 6 peeps for laying, 5 hor-sey shoes, 4 bales of hay, 3 fence pens, 2 leather gloves and a squeaky toy for my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment